There are a number of resources to help you get the most out of Aware IM:
- Browse through Aware IM User Guide, How To and other documents located in the DOC folder under your Aware IM installation folder. They have plenty of very detailed information on using Aware IM.
- Watch Video Tutorials. They show how to work with Aware IM, create and improve Aware IM applications and use the sample applications supplied with Aware IM.
- Check out the sample applications supplied with Aware IM, accessible by clicking Help – Sample Applications in the Aware IM Control Panel. They are a great way to see how things are done in Aware IM and learn by example.
- Search the Aware IM User Forums. Chances are that your issue has already been discussed over the years so you might just find an answer. If not, post your message so that other Aware IM users may want to offer their suggestions. Although our support engineers check the forums frequently, please note that it is not a formal support channel.
- Purchase a premium support ticket if you have an urgent issue and want a timely reply from our support team. A premium support request is answered within 24 hours, costs US $75, is good for a single issue, covers up to 30 minutes of our time, and ensures the most efficient handling of your issue.
- If you want premium support but do not want the complications of purchasing support tickets every time please sign up for one of our yearly support plans. With support plans you have peace of mind that we will attend to all your requests in a timely manner. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] for more details about support plans.