FR: Todo functionality in configuration tool

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

FR: Todo functionality in configuration tool

Post by hpl123 »

Hi support,
This is a feature request to add some form of simple todo functionality in the configuration tool so we can log, manage etc. todo´s related to the application and this should ideally be integrated somehow in all parts of the configuration tool e.g. BO´s, processes, queries, VP´s etc. etc. and we could then log/work with/access todo´s from these sections and also related to this a separate configuration tool option (in the left panel tree) for todo´s where all are listed and sorted by section etc. (where we could see all, search, open etc.). Attributes for the todo´s could be tag (custom which we can customize which can be used for priority etc.), section e.g. BO, origin/source (e.g. BO x), notes etc..

I am developing a fairly big and complex application and I have so incredibly many things to remember etc. and I imagine many feel like that and having this functionality would ease / improve the development process.

Thanks
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
hpl123

Re: FR: Todo functionality in configuration tool

Post by hpl123 »

hpl123 wrote:Hi support,
This is a feature request to add some form of simple todo functionality in the configuration tool so we can log, manage etc. todo´s related to the application and this should ideally be integrated somehow in all parts of the configuration tool e.g. BO´s, processes, queries, VP´s etc. etc. and we could then log/work with/access todo´s from these sections and also related to this a separate configuration tool option (in the left panel tree) for todo´s where all are listed and sorted by section etc. (where we could see all, search, open etc.). Attributes for the todo´s could be tag (custom which we can customize which can be used for priority etc.), section e.g. BO, origin/source (e.g. BO x), notes etc..

I am developing a fairly big and complex application and I have so incredibly many things to remember etc. and I imagine many feel like that and having this functionality would ease / improve the development process.

Thanks
Just thought of something, the IDEAL would be to have this being part of BSV´s but still not so if we have todo´s when working on a BSV, they should be carried over to the next BSV. Another tag could possible be BSV to make out where the todo got logged or something like that. This entire functionality can surely be created/integrated in a smart way so it works in the current flow with BSV´s etc.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)