Mobile app can't run stored procedure after changing folder

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
BobK

Mobile app can't run stored procedure after changing folder

Post by BobK »

My application uses several queries with stored procedures. These worked fine for both the normal application and mobile application before changing the default folder name. After changing the default folder name, the normal application still works but the mobile application displays a 'Loading...' message without ever showing the query results.

Here are the steps I followed when changing the folder name:
A) Rename C:\AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\AwareIM directory to C:\AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\newname

B) Open the file web.xml located in the AwareIM/Tomcat/webapps/newname/WEB-INF directory, search for AwareIM and replace it with newname

C) Open the file aware.js located in C:\AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\newname\aware_ext, search for AwareIM and replace it with newname

D) Open the file aware_ext.js located in C:\AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\newname\config, search for AwareIM and replace it with newname

E) Open UIConfig.props file in /AwareIM/bin and add: OperationMode = http://server/newname/logonAdmin.html

Did I miss a step? Or is this a problem in AwareIM?

Thanks
Bob
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Yes, you have missed a step. Mobile support introduced an extra step to the above procedure. You also need to modify the file AwareIM/Tomcat/webapps/AwareIM/aware_ext_mobile/aware.js

Search for "AwareIM" and replace it with your directory name - same change as for the standard aware.js file.
Aware IM Support Team
BobK

Post by BobK »

Thank you :D
Bob