Expansion query not showing menu of options

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
ask180

Expansion query not showing menu of options

Post by ask180 »

Hi,

I am using the expansion of rows feature in a standard grid.

The first query (based on a business object group) lists some attributes, plus a number of possible operations (Edit, View etc) as a menu, with the button labelled Options, at the end of each row. Works fine.

The second query is based on another business object group - same attributes are listed, plus a number of other operations as a menu, with the button labelled Options, at the end of each row. Doesn't work. The button displays, but none of the defined options are listed. There are no 'applicability' conditions defined, so I can't see any reason for the menu not displaying. By the way, the data displays fine - the expansion from a data perspective works correctly.

interestingly, if I show the operations for the second query without checking the menu option (ie: to list out individually across the end of the row) then they display, and work. No change to any configuration other than showing them across the line rather than as a dropdown menu (ie: checking the menu option).

When I run the second query standalone (ie: not as an expansion), the dropdown menu works fine.