If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
#52345 by Jaymer
Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:27 pm
It’s been 3 years since this post announced integration with Cronofy.
They still have a 20-user developer FREE account, but now a min $100/month fee for up to 100 users.

Currently, I have a need for MS Office 365 sync. Only 30 users though.
If anyone has done this outside of Cronofy I might be interested in purchasing some code.

Is Cronofy an acceptable solution? Anyone happy with it?
Alternatives?

Thx
#53267 by RLJB
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:17 am
Also interested in hearing if anyone is using this, and how robust it is? How do you have it set-up and working?

Anyone, anyone... anyone? (Bueller ?)

We have a current client need for about 90 users, but it MUST be robust.

FYI we tried the Google Cal sync about 5 years ago and it wasn't really robust, lotsa tickets and we tried really hard to make it work with about 300 users. In the end we scrapped it as a feature as we just couldn't get it working to production satisfaction.
#53268 by PointsWell
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 am
RLJB wrote:Also interested in hearing if anyone is using this, and how robust it is? How do you have it set-up and working?

Anyone, anyone... anyone? (Bueller ?)

We have a current client need for about 90 users, but it MUST be robust.

FYI we tried the Google Cal sync about 5 years ago and it wasn't really robust, lotsa tickets and we tried really hard to make it work with about 300 users. In the end we scrapped it as a feature as we just couldn't get it working to production satisfaction.

Rod, Are you looking for synch or just CalDAV - ie. published calendar or an updatable calendar? I don't have a solution but am looking for something to do CalDAV publishing - there are some external solutions but they are file based not DB.
#53269 by RLJB
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 am
Good question, so here is the described need:

1. Aware built app has a cal and we create bookings in the cal in the Aware app

2. Each user would like these bookings auto-sync'd to their Outlook cal, because:

- they access that to drive their lives
- they are in it daily (and may not be in the Aware app daily)
- they access it on their phone for convenience

So it needs to be more a Sync than just a published cal.
#53270 by eagles9999
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:27 am
I am probably incorrect but I was certainly of the understanding that the only way to get true reliable calendar sync across devices for Outlook was with Exchange.???
#53271 by RLJB
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:36 am
probably incorrect but I was certainly of the understanding

how do you know you've been in Asia too long?