swap select filter issue

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
swiftinitpvtltd

swap select filter issue

Post by swiftinitpvtltd »

There is really a good control inplace of grid and thats swap select. When I use it without filter it works just fine.
When I add a filter it filters both sides of swap select which is not correct. Is this a bug or am I missing small setting?
When you move any item from left to right the right hand side selected item should not get filtered after refresh. It should show what was swapped(this works when filter is removed). So swap select filter filters both left and right hand side which is not correct behavior.
PointsWell

Re: swap select filter issue

Post by PointsWell »

swiftinitpvtltd wrote:There is really a good control inplace of grid and thats swap select. When I use it without filter it works just fine.
When I add a filter it filters both sides of swap select which is not correct. Is this a bug or am I missing small setting?
When you move any item from left to right the right hand side selected item should not get filtered after refresh. It should show what was swapped(this works when filter is removed). So swap select filter filters both left and right hand side which is not correct behavior.
The swap select filter applies to the left hand side. Does your filter have some condition in it that is being triggered when you move the item to the right hand side?