Problems Using Scheduler In Business Object Form

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
bssxfire8

Problems Using Scheduler In Business Object Form

Post by bssxfire8 »

I have a parent object called Schedule which has a form that has a calendar/Scheduler presentation defined for a child object called CalendarItems.
I can view the CalendarItems objects just fine in a Calendar view or a Timeline view just fine within the form but if I try to add a Resource to the presentation I get this error when trying to view a Timeline view of the object: "Query not found in business space version"

I have tried defining a query for the Resource I am trying to use and it makes no difference.

Am I possibly trying something beyond the scheduler's abilities doing this within a form instead of just a query presentation?
Jaymer

Re: Problems Using Scheduler In Business Object Form

Post by Jaymer »

Have you looked at the tomcat output and server output to see if it specifies an error there?

Oh, and a picture might not hurt. You talk about a Calendar and a presentation, and I have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. And you ended with “query presentation”, which doesn’t mean anything to me either.
I’ve recently done lots of work with the scheduler, accessing it from a content panel in a VP. And I’ve added and edited events just fine, so I think we’re doing similar things, but in totally different ways.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL