How to configure operations column name

Contains tips for configurators working with Aware IM
hpl123

How to configure operations column name

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
This is a tip on how to set the column name of the operations column (i.e. the column in a query where operations are listed). First of all, this tip is a core hack and changes all operations column names (and it could maybe mess something else up, I´m not sure). Also, this tip is probably only something you can use if you use 1 column with operations because otherwise I imagine the same column name would be set for all operations columns.

1. Open aware.js (AwareIM\Tomcat\webapps\AwareIM\aware_ext\aware.js)
2. Search for "g.text=" ";"
3. Change the " " to your new column name
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
hpl123

PS: Feature request

Post by hpl123 »

PS: Support, here is a related feature request. I would love to have a solution for the query operations column name or rather 2 solutions.

1: a solution where we could set 1 column name for multiple operations columns in a query i.e. a column name called e.g. "Operations" (we choose the column name) which then has multiple operations columns under it.

2. a solution where we could have control over the column icons so we could configure the same column icon in the column name as the operation icon listed in that column (it should also be possible to configure a tooltip when hovering over the column name icon).

Thanks
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)