Knowledgebase solution

Contains tips for configurators working with Aware IM
hpl123

Knowledgebase solution

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
There has been some discussions in the forums around in-app help, help-systems, knowledgebase systems etc. and I have found a solution that so far works really good. The solution is to use the following html knowledgebase template:
https://wrapbootstrap.com/theme/nowknow ... -WB07P1G84

I have changed the design of the template to match my application design and looks very good and professional. The same template is also available as a Wordpress template which is very good if you don´t want to mess with html and css. When it comes to the license of the template, I THINK I understand the licensing correctly ("single application" and "multiple applications" licenses are OK for SaaS projects etc.) but I have sent of a question to the wrapbootstrap support team to clarify and ensure I actually do understand it correctly :). If this turns out to be wrong, the template can still be bought with an extended license but then it´s a whole other price.

PS: I am thinking about trying importing this whole html template (minimized, stripped down version) into my application to see if that´s possible. This would enable some cool "integrations" between the knowledgebase and the application.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)