AwareIM Toolkit is now available

Contains tips for configurators working with Aware IM
pbrad

AwareIM Toolkit is now available

Post by pbrad »

The AwareIM Toolkit is a stand-alone application (bsv file) that provides several highly useful features that can be added to any AwareIM business space to extend the functionality of your application, it also makes an ideal starting point when developing a new application.
  • Instant Messaging
  • Notes/Reminders
  • Advanced Help
  • Quick Find Panel
  • Quick Search Banner
  • Managed Dropdown Lists
  • Logged In Users Tracking
  • User Logins Logbook
View details at http://www.awareim-toolkit.com

Cheers,
Pete
Pete Bradstreet
Contract developer of commercialized applications

AwareIM Ver. 8.2
Rennur

Post by Rennur »

Aware IM sample application 'CRM' contains replica of the following features in the Toolkit:

* Instant Messaging
* Logged In Users Tracking
* Quick Search Banner

I think asking USD $500 is a bit too much as some features are available free of charge.
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

Hi,
Thanks for the feedbak however the price is $250, not $500. Also, while instant messaging is in the crm sample is does not include the full functonality does. The quick search is an example of searching across multiple objects in a group and editing using the relevant object form which is unlike the crm example. The toolkit also includes a number of features that no awareim sample does. Apart from copying over individual features to a separate bsv, the toolkit makes an ideal starting point for any application and is not overly complex so stripping out or hiding certain features is easy. The crm example is not ideal for this same purpose.

I'm not in competition with any AwareIM samples, they serve a valuable function. I believe the toolkit does also.
Regards,
Pete
Pete Bradstreet

AwareIM Ver. 8.2
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

p.s. Sorry about the typos. Typing on my phone at 5:30 in the morning is obviously not a great idea.
cheers,
Pete
Pete Bradstreet

AwareIM Ver. 8.2
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

Hi,
Second apology. I decided to check the pricing on the site and realized that the pricing that I had set of $250 was over-written by some earlier code which had initially been set to $500. I will fix it right away back to $250.
Cheers
Pete
Pete Bradstreet

AwareIM Ver. 8.2