Unknown column 'Appointment.Initiative_RID' in 'on clause'

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
JonP

Unknown column 'Appointment.Initiative_RID' in 'on clause'

Post by JonP »

I have an Appointment BO which is naturally a member of the Appointments group. I added a reference attribute to the BO, called Initiative. I'm getting the following error when I try to run a query based on Appointment.
Internal error. Error reading business object. Unknown column 'Appointment.Initiative_RID' in 'on clause'
The odd thing is that I have 2 similar reference attributes, but the others don't give me trouble. I tried deleting the attribute and everything works. But when I recreate, same issue. I tried testing with no previous data thinking it was a corrupted database, but same issue. I tried "Rebuild Cross-Reference Rules" not knowing what that feature does exactly, but it sounds impressive. No luck.
v8.1 on Windows 10 / MySQL 5.6 (local), v8.1 on Windows Server 2016 / MySQL 5.6 (server)
aware_support

Re: Unknown column 'Appointment.Initiative_RID' in 'on claus

Post by aware_support »

Can you send a BSV, please?
Aware IM Support Team
JonP

Post by JonP »

FYI to the community...
It's the read protection rules that cause the problem - they make the query go beserk. It's a bug, of course, but if you can work around it by simplifying/removing protection rules it would be good.
I stripped out the protection rules and everything's working hunky dory.

I asked if the bug would be fixed soon, but he doesn't know yet because it's a difficult one.
v8.1 on Windows 10 / MySQL 5.6 (local), v8.1 on Windows Server 2016 / MySQL 5.6 (server)
JonP

Post by JonP »

Actually, just got word that it will be fixed in the next build.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This should be fixed in build 2357
Aware IM Support Team