V8 Form editor is unstable

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
johntalbott

V8 Form editor is unstable

Post by johntalbott »

Drag and Drop works 1 out of 10 times. There are too many problems to list. It's useless.
VocalDay Solutions - Agility - Predictability - Quality

We specialize in enabling business through the innovative use of technology.

AwareIM app with beautiful UI/UX - https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crfUrrVeB3t
aware_support

Re: V8 Form editor is unstable

Post by aware_support »

This is not very helpful. If you are having specific problems please report how to reproduce them or make a video of your experience. Drag and drop works fine for us.
Aware IM Support Team
customaware

Post by customaware »

Sure it is a little different and took me a while to get used to it but on the whole it works fine for me.

My only issue is that my screen isn't big enough when I am doing a full screen form. I find I need to double click the tab to expand and then double click again to access the properties.

Did you not try this out in the Beta?
Send a recording or demo to support which shows the issues you are having. As you know they are always falling over to help overcome any issues.
Cheers,
Mark
JonP

Post by JonP »

There are certain things I don't dare do in layout mode, such as drag and drop, which results in bizarre behaviour, especially when there are columns. Preview mode is more stable, but as Mark mentioned, tricky to work with when there is limited real estate.
v8.1 on Windows 10 / MySQL 5.6 (local), v8.1 on Windows Server 2016 / MySQL 5.6 (server)
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

There was a bug in drag and drop in the Table Layout mode only. The bug will be fixed in the next build.
Aware IM Support Team