Aware IM not generating ZIP fil for Phone Gap

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
pavneetgill

Aware IM not generating ZIP fil for Phone Gap

Post by pavneetgill »

Hello Everyone,

I got the mobile version activated on Aware IM. I tried following the steps mentioned in the tutorial video to generate a zip file , but my system does generate any thing. It just sits there and does nothing.

I have tried this for my BSV and also with sample applications and it does not work. Also I do not know where to look for errors if there are any.

It would be very helpful if you guys could guide me to fix this issue.
pavneetgill

Re: Aware IM not generating ZIP fil for Phone Gap

Post by pavneetgill »

Hello Everyone,

I have tried generating a zip file, but still have not been able to do so.

Also I dont know where to look for error logs if any. Any help related to this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Pavneet
4xjbh

Post by 4xjbh »

Hi,

I have not used the phone gap mobile stuff yet. When I start playing around with it I would creating a blank bsv, create a single BO, with a simple form, buttons and menu, keeping things nice and simple and making sure its configured as mobile and try export it after testing it out in the browser.

I would read the user guide, how-to manual and anything else I could find, I'm sure you have and yes sometimes its not entirely helpful.

And if I could not get it working with such a simple BSV I would post it up to the forum as a zip file so the very helpful guys way smarter than me could help me out way quicker than them trying and guess what I may or may not have done to try to get things working.
Regards, James

AwareIM 7.1 on AWS - Beware I'm a AwareIM noob. Anything I help you with might make the hole your in deeper.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Which build number are you using? Please make sure you use the latest one. I think there was a fix to this in one of the latest builds.
Aware IM Support Team