Field editing bug

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
Rebecca

Field editing bug

Post by Rebecca »

I have installed Build 841. I have linked attributes in many of my objects. Until now, I have been able to enter data into these attributes and edit this if necessary using the 'add item' button (which had been selected in the attribute presentation form). The add item button no longer appears if the multiples are not allowed.
I tried to add a 'remove item' operation to allow the removal of the incorrect value and then enter the correct value, but the 'value must be provided' box has been selected for these attributes. Therefore I cannot replace the values for these attributes in order to enter the correct value because an error message is given immediately after trying to delete the incorrect value.
This is a major problem for me as it affects almost every procedure.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The "Add Item" button when "mulitples are not allowed" must still be there (if it is configured). It is in a slightly different place now. It is right next to the entry of the object in its own column.
Aware IM Support Team
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

I have opened my Business Space in both Mozilla and Internet Explorer, and the add item button is definitely not there. I did not change the configuration of my bsv after upgrading to the new build of AwareIM. I have republished a copy of this version, and the add item button still does not appear.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We definitely have this button in our test configurations. Please e-mail your configuration to [email protected] and tell us where the button is missing.
Aware IM Support Team
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

Greg has emailed you the configuration file.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Yes, this is a bug. Aware IM looked at the configuration of "Add New" button when determining visibility of "Add Item" button.

This is now fixed starting from build 846
Aware IM Support Team
greg

Post by greg »

Add Item button now appears only after a record is created. It seems that there is no way to change a 1 to N attribute while entering initial data. It can only be done during later editing.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Can you give an example in your configuration? Seems to work fine in our tests.
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This has been fixed starting from build 855
Aware IM Support Team