Can't login to a Business Space under TEST mode

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
ab042

Can't login to a Business Space under TEST mode

Post by ab042 »

I have an app I've been working on and when I place it in TEST mode, everything appears fine without error.

But I CAN NOT LOGIN to it via the web.
I type the Business Space name, the Admin user and Password and click the test mode and it will not login. If I uncheck the Test mode it works fine in the published app.

It returns the error: "Invalid credentials or access denied. Please try again"

Any suggestions on how to get the default user created upon placing an app in test mode. I'm not sure where I went wrong, I have done any user logic in the app so it doesn't make since to me. I need to be able to use the TEST mode, its much faster for development.

Just a note. I've worked on other business spaces and never noticed this issue. It appears to be this one business space. Of course it is my main one I'm working on.

Please advise,
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Please provide the output of the Aware IM server. It may have a clue on what's going on.
Aware IM Support Team
ab042

Post by ab042 »

2006-07-24 00:19:12,609 ERROR -Unable to login due to system error
com.bas.basserver.executionengine.ExecutionException: Internal error. Error reading business object. Unknown column 'Member.LoginName' in 'where clause'
at com.bas.basserver.executionengine.ExecutionEngine.doExecuteQuery(Unknown Source)
at com.bas.basserver.executionengine.ExecutionEngine.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at com.bas.basserver.session.SessionManager.login(Unknown Source)
at com.bas.basserver.channels.ChannelManager.handleSocketLoginRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.bas.basserver.bsmanager.j.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

This is create in the TEST log when I attempt to login using the test mode.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

You are likely to have similar problem to that described on the following thread (check it out)

http://www.awareim.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=538

Please make sure that your Member object has LoginName attribute defined - Aware IM should add it automatically once you add it to the SystemUser group (remove it from there first and then add again).
Aware IM Support Team
ab042

Post by ab042 »

This didn't solve it. For the record and I'm not sure it matters, but if I publish this same app it works fine.

If I setup the test and regardless if I tell it existing data or no data it doesn't work.

Thanks
JERRY
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Jerry,

could you export your configuration as a BSV file and send it to [email protected]?
Aware IM Support Team