Error After Import

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
Marianne Wyatt

Error After Import

Post by Marianne Wyatt »

I went onto our server to work on a Business Space that has not been touched in about 1 week. I imported a bsv file into it, tried to put it in test mode and got the following error message.

"Exception changing status of the business space verion Aware IM server encountered the following error .Error dropping database tables. The conglomerate (5,633) requested does not exist."

The import was from another business space that I got the way I wanted it and was going to import into this one. I deleted the business space (since it is in testing and not production yet), tried recreating it (with the same name) and still get the same error.

I had to rename the Business Space "RedRock1" because I can no longer use my old name of "RedRock".

Can you tell me what this error is from?
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The error message indicates Derby database table corruption. We can't really say how it came about and why your data is corrupted.

The best work around is to specify the option of "No initial data" when putting the version under test - this will clear up the database tables - or re-creating the business space as you did.
Aware IM Support Team
Marianne Wyatt

Post by Marianne Wyatt »

I just thought I'd let you know that I re-created the RedRock business space. I tried to test with "No Initial Data" and still got the same error. I'll just have to use the RedRock1 since the other doesn't work. Thanks.
tford

Post by tford »

I got a similar "conglomerate" error message when I tried to test a bsv that I had not used in a while. I tried to use the "no initial data" and that did not solve my problem either. So, I exported the bsv, created a new blank bsv, then imported the saved bsv. Thankfully, problem solved!

I just thought I should share my resolution for others in the future.

Tom