Integrity Check

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
tford

Integrity Check

Post by tford »

3 suggestions to improve the Integrity Check:

1- The Integrity windows shows up as a small window in the upper right of the screen. To see any integrity messages, I always have to drag the window larger. Seems like it should just be a larger window by default and that portions of a message should not be unviewable.

2- When you click on "Check Integrity" it actually just brings up the Integrity windows with the messages from the last runnning of the Check Integrity process. It was confusing to me when I fixed the integrity issues & clicked "Check Integrity" only to see the messages still there. It wasn't until I discovered that you have to click "Run Check" to re-run the process.

3- Would it make sense to run the Integrity Check process automatically when a BSV is loaded in the Configuration tool?

Tom
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Thanks for the suggestions, Tom. Integrity checker does run automatically when you publish a version or make it available for testing. This is when it is most important to have integrity checked. It would be a bit of an overkill to run it when the version is being loaded as the integrity checking process takes some extra time.
Aware IM Support Team