Search not refreshing

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
denisv

Search not refreshing

Post by denisv »

I have two business objects, one called CallLog and one called Client. There is a multiple CallLig to Client relationship. The forms are setup so that I can create a new CallLog and then add (or create new) a client.

There are >3000 clients. When I select to add, it gives a search which if I leave blank will bring up in pages of qty20, the clients.

However, if I move to any page, it still displays the 20 records from page 1 while saying it has move to the correct page.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We are unable to reproduce this problem on our systems. We have created more than 3000 Client objects and tried to add a Client to another object as a reference. Every time we navigate the list of clients when adding it seems to work fine.

Maybe we did something different to you. Could you please double check that the problem actually happens and if so, specify exactly the steps you are performing to reproduce the problem?

Best Regards
Aware IM Support Team
denisv

Post by denisv »

I have 4 screenshots to show - can I email them.[/img]
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We believe you :wink: - it's just that we need to reproduce the problem in order to fix it and so far we can't. Could you please describe step by step what you are doing to get the problem to happen? (maybe we are doing something different to what you're doing).

Best Regards
Aware IM Support Team
denisv

Post by denisv »

I have a business object called CallLog and I associate clients (or callers) with the object. (I can also create a call from the client but I am working on the basis that the end user will generally stay in the calllog screen throughout the working day).

When I create a new call and enter details I then have an attribute which links to the client and you have the option to select a client or create a new one. When I press the select, I get the list of clients with a radio button option to select. There are > 3000 clients and they are displayed in the default 20 per page with page number links on the screen. If I select one of the later pages, the list of cients remains the same but the count of which record I am on moves on as you would expect. In other words no matter waht page I jump to the first 20 clients are always available.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Still can't reproduce it. Are you using Derby or MySQL? What is your build number?
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

And another thing. If you are using MySQL, which version is it?
Aware IM Support Team
denisv

Post by denisv »

Hi, I am using Derby. I have in the past week updated to Build 743 and just checked this out now and the issue is resolved !

Thanks