Menus Missing in IE

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
jclark58

Menus Missing in IE

Post by jclark58 »

I happend to be looking at at client site las night from IE6 on another machine. Logged in as normal and saw the Page header and footer default query (which worked) but no Menus. A recheck on my normal machines this morning both in IE7 and Firefox 1.5.0.7 displayed as expected.

I will need to recheck the IE version again as my initial assumption was that it was my error.

Are there any known issues that will cause the menu to not be displayed at some times?
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

No, there are no known issues.
Aware IM Support Team
jclark58

Post by jclark58 »

OK now I have also installed Firefox on this machine and it also fails to display the Menu. I am concurrently viewing the same AwareIM site, same login same page on another machine (via VNC) and the menu is displaying OK.

Is this something specifiic to this computer? How so?. Does the client machine have any special requirements eg Java etc?
jclark58

Post by jclark58 »

I am still experiencing this problem of no menus displaying on this particular machine. I see no menu at all either across the top of the screen or down the side.

Whilst not an issue for this machine if it occurs here then it will sure occur for someone else who matters.

CAn you give me a hint as to how the menu system is implimented and in particular if it uses and particular "technology"?
Maybe this will give me a hint as to what may be turned off in this instance.