Re: Member Dashboard Stats Issue

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
jyotheeswarreddy

Post by jyotheeswarreddy »

Team,

I have TimeTracker project where Members will record Daily Timesheet for each project. I'm trying to build Member Dashboard where I want to display his Total Hours spent for the current month.

I Used HTML to display counts like below

Code: Select all

<div class="ir-body">
<div class="ir-container">
    <div class="row statsrow">
        <div class="col-sm-4 statscard bg3"><p  class="statsname">Total Hours</p><p class="statsnumber">&lt;&lt;SUM Task.Hours  WHERE Task.ps_AssignTo=LoggedInSystemUser AND MONTH(Task.TaskDate)=CURRENT_MONTH &gt;&gt;</p></div>
    </div>
<div style="clear:both !important;"></div> 
</div>
</div>
<div style="clear:both !important;"></div>
When I logged in as a Member, counts coming as empty, any thoughts. Let me know if you need any further details to debug further on this.

Thank you
Jyotheeswar Reddy
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

Before you spend much more time on this, you might want to watch the NEW video for the improvements coming in version nine.
Might be easier for you.
And in those videos also you can see the statements he uses to get the counts.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
jyotheeswarreddy

Post by jyotheeswarreddy »

Thank you Jaymer, I got the solution around this to display the counts, I'm missing to add "(" around where clause. After adding like below WHERE (Task.ps_AssignTo=LoggedInSystemUser) it worked for me.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

For problems like this one you should check the output of Tomcat, which should have some diagnostics that may help you
Aware IM Support Team