Unable to get to login page at address ending in logon.jsp

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
Maxo42

Unable to get to login page at address ending in logon.jsp

Post by Maxo42 »

When I enter in the browser the address of the login page ending with LogonAdmin.jsp I am able to go to the login box but when I enter in the browser the address ending with Logon.jsp that does not work and I arrive on this page.
Capture d’écran 2023-04-18 182441.png
Capture d’écran 2023-04-18 182441.png (79.23 KiB) Viewed 12499 times
Can you help me, because I need this page to have the forgot password link and everything else.
PointsWell

Re: Unable to get to login page at address ending in logon.jsp

Post by PointsWell »

LogonAdmin.jsp allows the user to select the BSV (Domain) to login to.

Logon.jsp logs into a default BSV (aka Domain), which suggests that you have not included the BSV in the login url ("domain parameter is not specified")

Reading the additions to the help page for the new JSPs they seem a bit confusing as it states that logon.jsp connects to the default BSV and not a parameterised domain. Try adding

Code: Select all

?domain=nameofdomain
Where nameofdomain is the name of a BSV on your server.
Maxo42

Post by Maxo42 »

PointsWell wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:49 pm LogonAdmin.jsp allows the user to select the BSV (Domain) to login to.

Logon.jsp logs into a default BSV (aka Domain), which suggests that you have not included the BSV in the login url ("domain parameter is not specified")

Reading the additions to the help page for the new JSPs they seem a bit confusing as it states that logon.jsp connects to the default BSV and not a parameterised domain. Try adding

?domain=nameofdomain
This line of code: ?domain=nameofdomain, I put it where exactly in my JPS file ? Because when I put this line of code here as you can see on the screenshot it doesn't work.
Capture d’écran 2023-04-19 144206.png
Capture d’écran 2023-04-19 144206.png (34.04 KiB) Viewed 12477 times
Maxo42

Post by Maxo42 »

PointsWell wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:49 pm LogonAdmin.jsp allows the user to select the BSV (Domain) to login to.

?domain=nameofdomain
Ok I understand, the line of code: ?domain=nameofdomain
It is in the navigation bar that it must be added.

Now it works.

THANKS.