The Record does not appear on the page

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
Maxo42

The Record does not appear on the page

Post by Maxo42 »

When i use custom implementation like that
image.png
image.png (58.72 KiB) Viewed 15191 times
when I record everything, the recording does not appear on the screen.
image (4).png
image (4).png (68.23 KiB) Viewed 15191 times
To make the recording appear, I have to add an Add Reference type Button stretch and when you click on it all the recording appears. And I have to choose the recording I just made to make it appear on the screen, which is not very userfriendly.
image (1).png
image (1).png (74.33 KiB) Viewed 15191 times
It's weird because when I do not use the process, the recording immediately appears to the screen.

Thanks for your help.
PointsWell

Re: The Record does not appear on the page

Post by PointsWell »

Auto refresh the grid based on the name of the initiating process.
ACDC

Post by ACDC »

This looks like you have the incorrect object setup in the INPUT settings of the process. By removing it the selection list will go away
Maxo42

Post by Maxo42 »

PointsWell wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:23 pm Auto refresh the grid based on the name of the initiating process.
Unfortunately, there is nothing that works with the auto-refresh after using the process. I tried several ways as you can see from the screenshots. Is there something I am not doing correctly?
Essai1.png
Essai1.png (93.52 KiB) Viewed 15099 times
Essai2.png
Essai2.png (97.84 KiB) Viewed 15099 times
Essai3.png
Essai3.png (107.04 KiB) Viewed 15099 times
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

i think you're making this too hard.
i have used "custom implementation" before, but its rare and I cannot even remember why I did it.
and a refresh is usually easy.

i'll be glad to take a look at your app via Skype (id: JaymerJaymer) if you want, or if you have zoom.
Jaymer...
Last edited by Jaymer on Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
Maxo42

Post by Maxo42 »

ACDC wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:05 pm This looks like you have the incorrect object setup in the INPUT settings of the process. By removing it the selection list will go away
When I choose the object in which the object must go, it does not work anymore, as you can see on the screenshot

below
InputObject.png
InputObject.png (50.42 KiB) Viewed 15095 times
ACDC

Post by ACDC »

Maxo42 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm
ACDC wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:05 pm This looks like you have the incorrect object setup in the INPUT settings of the process. By removing it the selection list will go away
When I choose the object in which the object must go, it does not work anymore, as you can see on the screenshot

belowInputObject.png
Remove the object from the Input so it is blank, and then look what's happening to the process rules in the Test Log
Also, maybe you should change the operation type to START PROCESS instead of Add Reference
PointsWell

Post by PointsWell »

belowInputObject.png
From this simple process it looks like you are not creating a relationship between the two objects. Look in the database directly see what the records show.

Code: Select all

CREATE ConsultationPatient
Will just create a ConsultationPatient with no values other than ID, BASVersion and Timestamp set.

If the BOs were DoddierPatient and ConsultationPatient and DossierPatient.omConsultations and DossierPatientConsultation.obPatient then the process should receive DossierPatient as an input and the create should look like

CREATE ConsultationPatient WITH  ConsultationPatient.obPatient=DossierPatient
The grid is not refreshing because AIM doesn't have a relationship between the two objects to update the grid with.
Maxo42

Post by Maxo42 »

PointsWell wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:07 pm

belowInputObject.png
From this simple process it looks like you are not creating a relationship between the two objects. Look in the database directly see what the records show.

CREATE ConsultationPatient
Will just create a ConsultationPatient with no values other than ID, BASVersion and Timestamp set.

If the BOs were DoddierPatient and ConsultationPatient and DossierPatient.omConsultations and DossierPatientConsultation.obPatient then the process should receive DossierPatient as an input and the create should look like

CREATE ConsultationPatient WITH  ConsultationPatient.obPatient=DossierPatient
The grid is not refreshing because AIM doesn't have a relationship between the two objects to update the grid with.
Thank you very much, now it works :)