The import and export forms are not showing Student object

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
London1

Post by London1 »

Dear Support Team,
The import and export forms are not showing any more the Student object for the users that were previously able to implement the student import and export. The access levels for these groups of users are set for the student object to attribute level. The Student object on Visual perspectives is checked for these groups.
This issue happened after an update on Windows Server I believe. I have created new access levels and visual perspective and move the users to the new group, the result was same as they are still unable to see the Student object.
Only with administrator permission they are able to see Student object on the import and export forms.
I even updated the Awareim software to the latest version without success. I have changed the access levels for student to all and still doesn't show.

Only the administrator can see the student object while the other permissions users are unable to see it.
I am not sure what the issue is here and what caused this problem.
Kind regards,
London1

Re: The import and export forms are not showing Student object

Post by London1 »

Attachments
Import student object dosn't show.png
Import student object dosn't show.png (19.54 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
Export student object dosn't show.png
Export student object dosn't show.png (14.26 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
aware_support

Re: The import and export forms are not showing Student object

Post by aware_support »

There must be something wrong with your access levels. If you want further assistance from us you will need to pay for support (unless you are already on a support plan)
Aware IM Support Team