Mac Config / Remote Server and Dirty BO

If you think that something doesn't work in Aware IM post your message here
PointsWell

Mac Config / Remote Server and Dirty BO

Post by PointsWell »

I have a problem that is enduring and I can't figure out what causes it in order to report to Vlad.

Every so often all the attributes on a BO will turn black in the viewer column - normally they are green when fresh and blue when they have been updated.

When they turn black usually have the following error in the Terminal (you have to start AIM from the command line when running remote)

Code: Select all

objc[55614]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fff9c7c4c90) and 
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x127196cd8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Does anyone else ever experience this?
Jaymer

Re: Mac Config / Remote Server and Dirty BO

Post by Jaymer »

yep
and when they are black, it prevents some action (maybe Find References)... can't remember.
happened a few times (not in the past 4-5 weeks) and you have to go to test or quit config to clear.
wasn't a big deal, and didn't happen so often that I could repeat it to report it.
Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 5.57.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 5.57.47 PM.png (25.57 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL