Saving Document Files to PDF

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
ALW

Saving Document Files to PDF

Post by ALW »

I have an attribute in my Lead BO that stores lead images for my client. The lead images are jpg, gif, and png files. The client wants to be able to select multiple leads and display them in one PDF file - possibly more than one per page if possible. How would I do this in AwareIM (I am using v8)

Thanks,
Amy
kklosson

Re: Saving Document Files to PDF

Post by kklosson »

Lots of options. If I understand correctly, you should be able to create a report and just put the images on it - probably a 4-panel display, but literally, anything you want. Placing images on a report is straight forward. Let us know if you get stuck.
V8.8
MySQL, AWS EC2, S3
PDFtk Toolkit
customaware

Re: Saving Document Files to PDF

Post by customaware »

Amy,

Aware allows for printing in Horizontal mode so you can have 1 or more across the page.... ie. Think label printing.

However.... there are some issues when used as a Sub Report.... there is a work around which works.

You could call a different sub report depending on the layout you want.

Also, another tool I use which is terrific for combining disparate file types into a single PDF is PDFCombineProX. Images, PDF, Word, Excel plus others.... dump them in one folder and it will produce a single PDF. Very impressive.
Cheers,
Mark