Cronofy / Office 365 Deleted Appointments

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
4xjbh

Cronofy / Office 365 Deleted Appointments

Post by 4xjbh »

Today I noticed that when I create an appointment and sync it to office 365 it appears in outlook on the client as expected. Without touching the appointment in the client and initiating a second sync in aware the appointment in aware is deleted and the appointment is still in the outlook calendar.

Is anyone using cronofy with office 365 have any problems?

First Sync:
Added system event qwerty2 starting at 2017-02-15 06:00 and ending at 2017-02-15 08:00 to vendor calendar.
Second Sync
Deleted system event 1965 from the system because it was deleted in vendor calendar.
Regards, James

AwareIM 7.1 on AWS - Beware I'm a AwareIM noob. Anything I help you with might make the hole your in deeper.
ALW

Re: Cronofy / Office 365 Deleted Appointments

Post by ALW »

I am having this same issue that my appointments are getting deleted on the second sync. Did you figure out the issue?
Jaymer

Post by Jaymer »

James abandoned Aware over a year ago. Don't hold your breath for an answer. He might not be getting these notices.
Click Here to see a collection of my tips & hacks on this forum. Or search for "JaymerTip" in the search bar at the top.

Jaymer
Aware Programming & Consulting - Tampa FL
ALW

Post by ALW »

Thanks Jaymer.