The About Link

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
john

The About Link

Post by john »

Hi

I was just wondering if it is possible to remove the Main, About and Logout buttons from the right hand side of the menu bar?

Best Regards
John
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Only if you use tree-like menu. Besides, you can only get rid of the About menu if you have the Developer Edition.
Aware IM Support Team
john

Post by john »

Ah ha, you spotted what I was after there.

We can only remove the "About" if we buy the developer edition. Ok I will pass this on.

Thanks for the quick response
John
john

Post by john »

Hi

With regards to removing the "About" button from the top menu, could we upgrade to the Developer edition fairly easily and if so how much would it cost?

Would it be possible to export our business spaces and use these in the developer edition?

Best Regards
John
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Are you using the Professional Edition now? If so, the upgrade to the Developer Edition will cost $499 US dollars. The upgrade is straightforward - you don't need to export anything, just install the Developer Edition license key.

Best Regards
Aware IM Support Team
john

Post by john »

Yes we are using the Professional Edition at the moment. Thanks very much for that information, we may consider doing this

Best Regards
John