Wording of standard text

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
john

Wording of standard text

Post by john »

Hi

I have deleted this post and started again three times debating whether or not to explain what I require here but it was very long winded so I have opted to go straght to the point.....

1)Is it possible to change the wording when starting a process from from a list of processes to say something other than "Execute"?

Is it possible to change the wording when a document is created to say something oher than "Please Click Here To See The Document"?

Best Regards

John
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

1)Is it possible to change the wording when starting a process from from a list of processes to say something other than "Execute"?
Yes - you need to look at the file called businessProcess.jsp located in AwareIMRoot/Tomcat/webapps/AwareIM directory. Search for src="buttons/btnExecute1.gif". This is the reference to the image of the button. You need to replace this image with some other image of your choice. If you want the button in exactly the same style but with different wording tell us which word you need and we will send you the image.

Is it possible to change the wording when a document is created to say something oher than "Please Click Here To See The Document"?
Yes - find the file reportResultsRedirect.jsp located in the same folder as businessProcess.jsp. Look at this file and you will see this phrase there. Change it to whatever you like - Aware IM will automatically pick up the changes.
Aware IM Support Team
john

Post by john »

Hi

Thanks for the great help again. If its not too much trouble an image with the word "Create" would be great. There is reason behind my madness...

sent to

[email protected]

Thanks so much for that

John
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

A button with the word "Create" is already available - just replace "btnExecute1.gif" with "btnCreateForm1.gif"
Aware IM Support Team