Request Recommendations on In App Messaging

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Markfre1

Request Recommendations on In App Messaging

Post by Markfre1 »

Most mobile apps have in app messaging capabilities. I don't think Clickatel or Twillio solves the problem because I believe they send an SMS message from AIM to the phones messaging outside of AIM.

What I am trying to do is when a person purchases and item via mobile (that it sends and in app message to the user and I flag a notification (in AIm) that an item has been purchased., along with a written message from the user. The seller can respond, and they can converse back and forth. I can create records for each conversation but I would like it to look more like a whatsapp, or any message dialog where you can see the history of the conversation.

Also, with different purchasers you would have different threads. So I would click on a thread and see the conversation for that puchase. Before everything was done through automated email, but users want to converse back and forth.

So I am not sure if clickatel or twillo convesation hsitory can be brought up with AIM, or just send a message, or what. Any suggestions on this is greatly appreciated as in working with younger users, they just basically text back and forth but I need this within the app.

Thank you in advance for suggestions.

Mark