Training in Wstern North America?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
tkilshaw

Training in Wstern North America?

Post by tkilshaw »

Do you plan to offer training in the Western US or Western Canada any time soon?

I know that you think Aware IM is fairly simple, at least than's what your web site says, but it is in fact a very complex and sophisticated development system that requires old dog developers, like me, to radically chenge the way they think about design and implementation.

Without training - and I think this would take a 4 to 5 day seminar - you may find it hard to penetrate the North American market. It can also be quite lucrative.

Also companies don't like to bet their future on a bunch of unseen antipodean folks, no matter how pleasant. We need to see faces and talk directly.

Thanks,

Terry
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Terry,

we are currently negotiating with a Colorado based company to provide Aware IM training and support in the Western part of the US and Canada. This process may take up to several months.

We agree with you that it is always best to deal with customers face to face. We do have a number of customers in the US and other countries, though, who are quite happy with the product and our support even without seeing us.
Aware IM Support Team