In trouble

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
pbrad

In trouble

Post by pbrad »

Hi,
I have a new business space that is tested and running well locally. When I try to import the bsv file onto the server I encounter the following error when trying to test or publish the imported version:

Exception changing status of the business space version Aware IM server encountered the following error. Error creating data base tables You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Change MEDIUMTEXT) TYPE=InnoDB' at line 1

Any ideas on what I can try?
Thanks,
Pete
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Pete,

the problem is most likely that you have an attribute named "Change" somewhere. This attribute name clashes with MySQL reserved names. So you need to change this attribute name to something else. You may also have other conflicting names as well.

Normally Aware IM would check these names when you configure applications and not allow using them. However, if you have an older build there was a bug where this check was broken. Please download the latest build where this bug is fixed.
Aware IM Support Team
pbrad

Done

Post by pbrad »

Excellent, that was the problem. Thanks very much.
Pete