5.9 Gantt Charts - printing

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Gabbitas

5.9 Gantt Charts - printing

Post by Gabbitas »

Hi,

Im using the new project management sample app and I'm having problems printing a Gantt chart when using Firefox. It displays the Gantt in a new tab but when I print nothing is actually printed on the page except header and footer info. If I use chrome or IE it prints ok.
Also, if I zoom in and out on the Gantt chart I the visual perspective and then hit the print icon in the top corner it reverts back to the default size. Should the zoom be respected when printing?

The new Gantt charts are great and a very powerful addition to aware im. For me there is just one area that let's them down a bit and that is the printing. I know it's early days for this new feature but are there plans to improve printing?

At the moment printing is handled by the browser and the browser seems to decide on a scale to print and it all ends up a bit small on the page. Also, apart from chrome, header and footers are printed which looks Rubish. Would be great to have a title print out at the top and some sort of border.

Thanks