Query has Simple Form grayed out in Configuration Tool?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
ab042

Query has Simple Form grayed out in Configuration Tool?

Post by ab042 »

I have several very simple Queries and have a few that when you open them in the Configuration Tool go directly to the Rules Form page of the query. Most of them when I open them in the Configuration Tool go directly to the Simple Form page and I click on "Rule Form" tab to move to the rules page if needed.

On the ones that go directly to the "Rule Form" the "Simple Form" tab is grayed out and I haven't figured out why.

I can change the FIND rule on the "Rule Form" to get the sort order and stuff I need to change during development but shouldn't it let me bring up the "Simple Form" to change stuff?? Of all the query's I have only a few have this problem with the "Simple Form" grayed out??
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The Simple Form tab is disabled when a query cannot be represented in a simple form. If you look at your queries you can, probably, understand why. If not, let us know what these queries look like in the Rule Language format
Aware IM Support Team