One other problem in Visual Perspective

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
twhitehurst

One other problem in Visual Perspective

Post by twhitehurst »

After I've choosen the custom option and Previewed the file (and saved). The system generates an "Import HTML file error" when attempting to go into test mode.

If I click back to standard mode (and save) so I can continue to work. I continue to get the "Import HTML file error" when I attempt to go into test mode? I'm unable to clear the system from this problem.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

When saying that you go into test mode, do you mean that the error happens when you put the business space version under test in the Configuration Tool?

As with the other problem could you please do the following:
1) Describe the steps you do before you get this problem, so that we can try to reproduce it on our system
2) Export your configuration file from the Configuration Tool (Version/Export) and e-mail the configuration file to [email protected]

Best Regards
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

One other thing. Could you please describe the error message exactly. If it is a message box in the Configuration Tool, could you describe both the caption of the message box and the error message?

Thank you
Aware IM Support Team