Custom CSS, "Home" problem + IE

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

Custom CSS, "Home" problem + IE

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all,
I have made some changes/added a custom css file with some cosmetic improvements to the gray theme and the change works as it should. I have 2 small problems though.

Problem 1: The problem i have is when i press the "Home" button or when i use a "DISPLAY LAYOUT/PERSPECTIVE" my custom theme/settings are changed back to the default theme/settings i.e. my changes are not set anymore.

Problem 2: The problem is that the my custom theme/settings are not working in IE?

Has anyone else had these problems when working with custom css and know a fix / workaround?
Thanks
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
nlarson

Post by nlarson »

When you change perspective, are you using "current theme" or is it being changed?

Most version of IE do not support css3, so depending on your changes that could be a reason.
hpl123

Problem 1

Post by hpl123 »

nlarson wrote:When you change perspective, are you using "current theme" or is it being changed?

Most version of IE do not support css3, so depending on your changes that could be a reason.
Thanks, well when changing perspective i just use the "DISPLAY PERSPECTIVE" action followed by the name of the perspective (and when doing that, the same theme i am using gets displayed together with the perspective i have as a part of my action but my customization is gone). Can i also add a name of a theme in the action to use a particular theme?
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
MartinLeffie

Post by MartinLeffie »

Can you please share the screenshots? It would be really nice if you do so.

yahoo websites review