24h calendar, custom?

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

24h calendar, custom?

Post by hpl123 »

Hi support,
I have as you´ve seen in previous posts asked about the 24hour time format in the calendar and this is an important feature to me so i have been looking through the extensible calendar pro documentation to see if this is a simple change i might be able to do myself. I found the setting/variable for this change (i think) and i have been looking through the Aware IM calendar js files to see if/where etc. this change would have to be made.
I have not found the exact file for this but i thought i´d ask you first about this before doing a lot of searching etc.
Q: Is this a change i can do myself?
Q: Is this a complicated change?
Q: Do you recommend i play or not with this?

I found this setting/variable in the calendarpro documentation ( http://ext.ensible.com/deploy/dev/docs/ ):

Code: Select all

/**
         * Determines whether times used throughout all Extensible components should be displayed as
         * 12 hour times with am/pm (default) or 24 hour / military format. Note that some locale files
         * may override this value by default.
         * @type Boolean
         * @property use24HourTime
         */
        use24HourTime : false,
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We are not using "Extensible" framework - all the code for the calendar is included with Aware IM. We do not know at this stage how to do this - we will only know once we start working on this.
Aware IM Support Team