Change Calendar "Today 3.25PM" to 24h format? alt.

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
hpl123

Change Calendar "Today 3.25PM" to 24h format? alt.

Post by hpl123 »

Hi all/support,
Is it possible to change the Calendar timestamp notification ("Today 3.25PM" that is displayed on the Calendar month query option) either through "Locale" or in some other way? (disable?) I know it´s possible to change the "Today" text to something else but i can´t find a way to change/disable to timestamp (AM/PM) format.

Thanks
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)
hpl123

Workaround

Post by hpl123 »

I managed to "fix" a workaround for this problem. I created a custom calendar css file and changed the color of the text to the same yellow collor as the today area. No it LOOKS like there is no text there (yellow only). To find the setting for the color of the text, use firebug. To create a custom calendar css file, look at example: Themes.props > ThemeClifton=Clifton;ext-4.1.0/resources/clifton/css/clifton.css;aware_ext/resources/css/clifton-all.css

The reason i wanted this change is because i use the calendar in a Scandinavian application and i am using "Month" view only to "hide" the AM/PM format.
Henrik (V8 Developer Ed. - Windows)