Search Objects - long standing problem

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
rocketman

Search Objects - long standing problem

Post by rocketman »

When I - as administrator - use "Search objects" to do a quick and dirty search, when I select attributes to display a list will appear but the attributes don't get displayed.

I just did a search for members who are due their annual checks on a certain date and selected Firstname and Surname as the attributes to display. I didn't move them to the top as they were in the order I needed them. A list appeared with 6 edit buttons on the right but no data under any of the column headings.

I have a developer copy and strangely it all works fine if I set up a user defined query - but that is a two stage process, design and then run, and in a lot of cases, I may never need to do that search again. but of course anyone who doesn't have a developer version doesn't have this facility and would have to rely on "Search Objects"

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so - can it be fixed any time soon?

Oh yes ... and moving attribute items up and down the list is a real pain in the A*&e Why can't it work like when we are designing a query in configuration mode.

Just a small gripe in an otherwise awesome product
Rocketman

V8.7 Developer Edition. Server 2016 Standard edition. MySql 5.5