Documents - new page required

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Jolee

Documents - new page required

Post by Jolee »

Good Morning,

I have created a report and this creates as a pdf document which is great.
Although when it comes to printing it, it doesn't print more than one page.
Is there a way I can tell the report to go to the next page?

Currently only the Summary Band Properties will let me say 'Start new page'.
But what if i want 5 pages to the report, is there some kind of page break attribute for the report?

cheers
Jolee
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Hi Jolee,

the property "Start new page" that the Summary and some other bands have, means that the Summary section should be started on a new page. If you have 5 pages in the report it should print all 5 pages.

Aware IM does not perform its own printing of PDF documents - it is done by the operating system. So if you get the PDF document from the system and the document has all pages on the screen, but only prints one page, then you must check your printer settings - it is possible that your printer settings indicate to print one page only.
Aware IM Support Team
Jolee

Post by Jolee »

Why is that option greyed out in all other tabs but summary?

I tried setting the report properties to smaller (actual A4) page, and now it wont create my document at all.

This is currently why i can't print properly, as the PDF report thinks it is only one page long.

Jolee
Jolee

also ..

Post by Jolee »

I also have sub reports in my Report .. would this cause a problem?
The sub reports are possibly quite long ..
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Jolee,

could you save your configuration as BSV file from the Configuration Tool and e-mail it to [email protected]? We will have a look at what's going on with your report. Please also specify DETAILED STEPS required to reproduce your problem.
Aware IM Support Team