Buying and users

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
tak

Buying and users

Post by tak »

My first question: I want to buy your product but I have to pay in South African Rands, how much will it be then.

Secondly, I did read all about the users and understand now, but do I first create the user in operation mode and then put a rule in stating " if username starts with xxx then ......." Why I am asking is because when I try to put the rule in I get a message saying their is no such user defined. or something similar.

Sorry for bothering you so much, I realy appreciate all of your help so far.
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

> ... I have to pay in South African Rands, how much will it be then.
You can pay in South African Rands. Please send an email to [email protected] for details.

> ... do I first create the user in operation mode and then put a rule ...
No. Rules are entered in the Configuration Tool, which does not check existing operational data in any way. In fact, when you first create a configuration of your application, no operational data exists at all but you can enter all necessary rules.

> ... when I try to put the rule in I get a message saying their is no such user defined. or something similar.
Most probably this happens because you are not entering your rule correctly. I need to see the rule and the error message to be able to tell you more.
Aware IM Support Team