2 BSVs running at the same time

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
[email protected]

2 BSVs running at the same time

Post by [email protected] »

I thought there was an issue with running multiple BSVs (different applications) at once via the same session of IE. I didn't realize that you couldn't run 2 BSVs via 2 different IE sessions. Is there a way around this?

I have many applications. The user might require 2 or more different applications to be run at one time. Pretty typical business environment.
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Not at the moment. Consider merging your applications. Otherwise user will have to logout/login
Aware IM Support Team
[email protected]

Doesn't make sense

Ok. That is what they will have to do. From a design point of view, it makes no sense to combine these applications. They have nothing in common. Also, keeping them separate allows me to manage revisions that are related to revisions of the application versus 1 revision for all applications. Also, users have different profiles for different applications. Yes, I can figure out some way of managing this, but it is a big limitation from my perspective with this tool.

Are there plans to make it so a user can run multiple BSVs at one time?
pixerp

Post by pixerp »

As a workaround, you can use FF for 1 app and IE for the 2nd ...
Build 1246 - Windows/Mysql
[email protected]

Response

Thanks for your response. The only issue with using Firefox is that I am using the LDAP integration with the "Allow Windows users to enter without logging in" which requires IE to operate.