Licensing

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
Tom Morrison

Licensing

Post by Tom Morrison »

So...before I start working on a new application I need to better understand your licensing. I'm considering an application for the real estate market that would be accessed on my server by prospective buyers to keep track of the homes they're interested in. I may also provide additional photos of homes, the area, etc. I would expect these folks to want to have some form of personal experience. Consequently, they'd have to have some form of identity on the system with some form of credentials to authenticate themselves.

From another post, I get the impression that these folks would be considered by "customers" and not employees and therefore would not require the purchase of a license seat. Is this accurate or have I misunderstood the way you license? Furthermore, I understand I would need to purchase licenses for anyone in my "company" that would be working on the system. This seems rather obvious.

Thanks!
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

From another post, I get the impression that these folks would be considered by "customers" and not employees and therefore would not require the purchase of a license seat. Is this accurate or have I misunderstood the way you license?
Yes, your understanding is accurate - external users do not need a license.

Furthermore, I understand I would need to purchase licenses for anyone in my "company" that would be working on the system. This seems rather obvious.
Yes, that's correct.
Aware IM Support Team