No HTML in reports

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
kklosson

No HTML in reports

Post by kklosson »

I have some plain text fields that I provide an HTML editor for. However, when reporting, you can't get HTML output, so it just displays with tags and all. Did I miss something? It seems pointless to provide HTML input with no HTML output.
tford

Post by tford »

There are other places in AwareIM that these fields may be used, so it's not pointless.

Tom
ACDC

Post by ACDC »

support indicated to me that there is a solution for this that could be developed as a plug in that can convert the html back to text for reporting

if you are interested in pursuing this I would be happy to pitch in for this feature
kklosson

Post by kklosson »

I'm interested in being able to produce the HTML in my reports. Without this feature, there is no use (for me) to use HTML in my forms. It's not mission critical for me but if there's a way to get there, it would be nice.
The_Anomaly

Good idea

Post by The_Anomaly »

Suppose this should be in feature request but it would be a really good idea to add an HTML element in reports, otherwise it's hard work getting it to look the way we want it.

:)