Ext- Grid Expander Rows- Pitch-In Request

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
ACDC

Ext- Grid Expander Rows- Pitch-In Request

Post by ACDC »

Hi All

Support have quoted me to implement this dynamic feature. If there are enough volunteers we can bring this feature into the product right now

Example 1. (Grid Expander Rows) http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/grid3.html

I am sure you will agree this is a very exciting feature in that it lets you insert a large note field into the grid by expanding the row as opposed to the column.

Also, more than one attribute in the expanded row is possible, resulting in a single Hybrid Grid-Form layout .

This really changes the dynamics of the user experience and promotes a free flow frictionless environment.

It could also make you do things differently from a design point of view, that's why we need this now, so there is less rework down the road when it is eventually featured

If anyone is interested in this feature now, please indicate how much you are willing to pitch in

Thank You

Example 1. (Grid Expander Rows) http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/grid/grid3.html
Feeldabuzz

Post by Feeldabuzz »

How much have aware quoted for the work ??
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

Hi,

I am chipping in $100, it isn't much but if we all contribute then I am sure that it will help to offset the AwareIM team's development costs.

I encourage all active developers to help out here and support the development team. I believe that all that you need to do is to send an email to support and ask them to send you a request for payment through PayPal.

Cheers,
Pete
ab042

Post by ab042 »

I'm with Pete. Always willing to make a great product, better.

And we shouldn't forget the support they give us.
I've been developing apps for more years then we care to talk about and very, very very few companies ever give the kind of support the AwareIM team does.

If they ask for help from time to time. I'm in, and I've sent my request!
tford

Post by tford »

I'm pitching in also -- "ditto" to all of the above comments made.

Tom
BenchmarkDan

Post by BenchmarkDan »

Ok - I'm in.
Dan

Post by christopherb »

I'm in
Cheers,

Christopher