Public access to form

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
cchoi

Public access to form

Post by cchoi »

I am evaluating aware im. I need to create registration/order forms and take credit card numbers.

1) Can I have public access to a form? Can users input data to and submit these forms without logging in?

2) Can I embed a public form I create on my website and have access input data do and submit the form without logging in?

thanks for your help
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

1) Yes, you can. You just need to make sure that the application is run with the "guest" access level. This access level does not require users to log in. You can find more info about guest access level in the User Guide
2) Yes. Again you need to make sure that Aware IM application runs with the guest access level. As far as embedding into a web site is concerned the easiest way to do this would be to use <IFRAME> tag inside your web page where the IFRAME would run Aware IM application
(by the way, this is how our own web site is done - the part that manages customer accounts is implemented using Aware IM, it runs as IFRAME within our main web site)
Aware IM Support Team