Custom implementation of 'Add new item' button of reference

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
pbrad

Custom implementation of 'Add new item' button of reference

Post by pbrad »

Hi,

In my continued struggles to migrate large, complex V3 apps to V4 I have a new issue.

If you have a reference item on a form and use 'Table of Items' to show them and then check off 'Generate "Add New Item" button and then under settings, change default implementation to custom implementation which calls a simple process, when you click on the 'Add new item' button, it always uses the default implementation rather than running the named process through the custom implementation.

I am wanting to run a very simple process like: "ENTER NEW RegularUser WITH RegularUser.AccessLevel='Administrator' USING test" so I am sure that the issue is not with my process. If I run the same app under version 3 it works properly.

It looks like a bug to me guys, please help!

Cheers,
Pete
christopherb

Post by christopherb »

Ditto, I was just working on the same thing. I will second that as I have experience the same issue.

Cheers,
Cheers,

Christopher
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

We'll investigate this and provide a patch if it's a bug
Aware IM Support Team
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

Well, our test harness seems to run OK. How can we reproduce the problem? Do you have a sample BSV?
Aware IM Support Team
pbrad

Post by pbrad »

I will email it to you.

Cheers,
Pete
aware_support

Post by aware_support »

The problem has been fixed in build 1135
Aware IM Support Team