Printing Question / Problem

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
twhitehurst

Printing Question / Problem

Post by twhitehurst »

Here is the problem.

:arrow: I have an aware application that uses a process of PICK ONE OR MORE to give the user the ability to select the desired BO's.

I then want the user to be able to generate and print (locally) the multiple selected reports by just clicking on OK.

I cannot use PRINT DOCUMENT because while this does work, it will only print to the default printer on the server. My users are a few thousand miles away from the server, and I need the reports to print to their local printer.

I can use DISPLAY REPORT and it will generate the Report for the first one selected in the list, but not the others selected, and the user still has to manually click on print (for each report) to make it print.

:arrow: The reason I need to accomplish this is that you can imagine the time it takes a user to manually Pick a BO from the list, Generate the Report, Print to local Printer and then do it again for each one they need to print. (especially if you are doing a few hundred of them a day!)

:idea: Does anyone know how I can get the Report to generate and print to the local users computer by Selecting one or more from the PICK ONE OR MORE results, auto generating the report for each one selected, and then printing them?

:?: Is there a better way?

Any help would be fantastic! :)
twhitehurst

Post by twhitehurst »

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! :lol:

Don't you just love trial and error?