Default order of Form Sections

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
geoff

Default order of Form Sections

Post by geoff »

I have a BO which has 6 Form Sections on tabs in the order I need them. The sequence requirement is random, not sequential.

For example:
Tab 1 - Job Info
Tab2 - Sales Info
Tab3 - Calculations

The problem is that when I return to a saved record, the Calculations Tab is expanded with it's "Edit/Start Calculations" table instead of the Job Info Tab with the day-to-day Job Form.
Is there a wayI can force the Job Info Tab to be the default??

Thanks, Geoff
geoff

Post by geoff »

Anyone out there?? Support, can you help?
tford

Post by tford »

Geoff,

Can you give more details so we can help. Perhaps a screen shot would help.

Tom
geoff

Post by geoff »

Thank you Tom. You once told me how to add images/attachments to the forum, but I can't locate it. For the benefit of probably a lot of us, can you please post how in a reply here?

geoff [/img]
tford

Post by tford »

You can put the image up on a server somewhere -- like http://imageshack.us/ or your own server.

You then provide the link in the forum.

Tom
geoff

Post by geoff »

Thanks Tom. Invaluable info which I have now printed out and stored in a safe place.
Regarding my problem - I worked about another 6 hours on it and, strangely enough, if I change the form tab name from "Calculations" to anything else, it works fine!!! I don't have a clue why, but frankly, I am just happy to get it working!
As always, I appreciate your willingness to help, so until next time..
Geoff