Question.Reply = 'Cancel'

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
autonomy2

Question.Reply = 'Cancel'

Post by autonomy2 »

Hi Support.

My query is in regards to the functionality of the DISPLAY QUESTION action, specifically the cancel button included with the action. I haven't found any posts on this forum to answer my question.

The main page of my visual perspective makes use of 6 tabs. Each tab has a top panel and a main panel.

The top panel has an imported HTML page, targeting the main panel. This HTML page has a URL link to a process.

The process presents a form to the user as well as initialising some attributes on the form.

The process then prompts the user (using DISPLAY QUESTION) to enter another object.

Question.Reply = 'Yes' reloads the process if the user wants to enter another object.

Question.Reply = 'No' loads the business object query.

Question.Reply = 'Cancel' ignores any rules attached to it and reloads the business application main page within the main panel. Basically I am seeing the whole page including the tabs loading inside itself.

It seems that the correct target frame is ignored. Am I missing something or is this a bug fix?

aware_support

Post by aware_support »

This is a bug that has been reported in the Problems Forum as well. It will be fixed in the new version.
Aware IM Support Team
autonomy2

New version bug fix

Post by autonomy2 »

Hi Support.

Is there any date for this fix (new version)?

I ask due to the fact that my company is expecting me to launch my application - having tabs is of no use if they don't work as expected.