Wish: easy test launch invocation

If you have questions or if you want to share your opinion about Aware IM post your message on this forum
tkilshaw

Wish: easy test launch invocation

Post by tkilshaw »

So I'm in the Configurator and for the 123rd time today I want to test. So I have to:

1) click on the "Make business space available for testing" button.
2) if I have unsaved changes, click on the Account has changed window's Yes button
3) in the Business space version has changed window, click on the Yes button
4) in the Test data options window, click on the OK button
5) click on the Log into operation mode button
6) in the Logon web form I need to:

a) type in the name of my Business Space
b) tab or click to the next field and type in the User Name
c) tab or click to the next field and type in the Password
d) click on the Testing Mode checkbox
e) click on the Logon button

What I want is a way to configure a list of test launchers in the configurator that will store most of these values and reduce the whole process to a couple of clicks to select from a popup, with no typing.

We can assume that all changes should be saved and that the Business Space should be updated.

The test data options would be set on the form used for setting up each test account, as would be the name of the Business Space, UserName, Password and Testing Mode.

This would be of great benefit to all configurators.

thanks,

Terry
aware_support2

Post by aware_support2 »

Terry,

You can automate all steps starting from 5) by adding a URL to the list of favorites in your browser. The URL should include all the parameters you now enter manually in steps a) to e). Please see section Using Aware IM - Productivity Features - Login in the Aware IM User Guide for details.

We will think about a way to reduce the first 4 steps to a single click.
Aware IM Support Team